Classic Timberland® boots aren't just for the guys. Always in style, these waterproof boots are crafted for women's feet, with colorful, rugged styling that can be dressed up with tights and dresses, or brought outside with jeans and a flannel.
- Premium waterproof leather upper provides protection to keep feet dry and comfortable in any weather
- Leather lining and footbed for comfort and durability
- Laces are made from 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Rustproof hardware
- 200 grams of Primaloft ECO® insulation
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Anti-fatigue midsole and removable footbed for all-day comfort, lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber lug outsole for durability and maximum traction on any surface
PRIMALOFT® ECO INSULATION
PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is crafted from synthetic fibers including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure. These compression-resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet.
Our waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. We also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
50% RECYCLED PET
One or more major components contain at least 50% recycled polyethylene therephthalate (PET), the plastic used to make soda bottles.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
* Sizes quoted are UK Sizes *